Administrators have control over the following
- All privileges from the chat moderator and rollback groups
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files.
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without adminship privileges.
- Block users who are vandalizing the wikia from editing, etc.
- Grant and revoke chat moderator rights.
- Edit the wikia's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
In order to become an Admin, these rules must be followed.
- The person is a wikia user.
- Has been on the Kya Wiki for some time.
- Friendly with other members.
- Have contributed to the Kya wiki.
- You must have ATLEAST 100 edits.
- Contributions are useful and helpful.
- Can not have any current or past conflicts with Admin.
- Must participate on various discussion of this wiki, if there aren't any, create one!
- Must Interact with other members.
- Can we trust you to always act in the best interests of the wikia?
- Must think for the best interest of this wiki.
If you already met the following practices you can file an Application to the Bureaucrats listed below:
Once you become an admin, if you do not log in/edit for at least 2 weeks, an existing bureaucrat can revoke your status. Guidelines might change without prior notice.
|FAQ ~ About ~ Policy|
|Help:Starting this wiki ~ Visual Editor ~ Kya Dark Lineage:Community Portal ~ Talk Pages ~ What is a stub? ~ Kya Dark Lineage:Mailing list|
|Templates ~ Template Tags ~ How To Make Userboxes ~ Kya Dark Lineage:Sandbox|
|What is an Administrator? ~ What is a Protected Page? ~ Administrators on the Wiki & Social Media ~ How to become an Admin|