The Boomy is one of Kya's main weapons, it is a boomerang like weapon that Kya secures in her hair when not in use.
There are three different types of Boomy's in the game, each being stronger than the previous and having new functions.
- Basic Boomy: Is a white-yellow and can be used to cut cords, destroy breakable objects and can inflict damage to small monsters. (It takes a few hits to break a crate).
- Silver Boomy: Crates instantly.
- Golden Boomy: Is a golden-yellow colored boomy, it works like the previous two Boomy's with the addition that Kya can control where it goes, via telepathy. It also have longest range out of all Boomies.
|Name||Cut Cords||Break Crates||Defeat Monsters||Aim||Telepathy Move|
|Basic Boomy||Yes||Hit 2x||Yes/Varies||No||No|
- Despite being Kya's main weapon, the Boomy can only hurt Wolfen via Boomy Storm move, as simply throwing it only distract them, and cause them to look around in confusion as to what happened.
- As long as Kya is near a number of Wolfen, but not too close, Kya can actually throw the Boomy and trick the Wolfen into thinking that it's Wolfen comrades attacked it, and can cause a fight between the Wolfen.
- Kya can use the boomy, while on a Jamgut. There are times where she has to keep on moving, and there are targets to hit.
|Kya Dark Lineage|
|Akasa ~ Amata ~ Apou ~ Area ~ Atea ~ Aton ~ Bird ~ Brazul ~ Brazul's Bird ~ Frank ~ The Hunter ~○~ Kya ~○~ The Snore ~ Stuff|
|Adada ~ B-Witch ~ Brazul's Son ~ Dr Alan ~ Karaboss ~ Mysterious Leg Character ~ Spiked Shell Monster|
|Kronos ~ Scrawny ~ Wolfen|
|Flying Forest ~ Forgotten Island ~ Hunters Domain ~ Nativ City ~ The Air Post ~ The Fortress ~ The Roots ~ The Quarry ~ Wolfen City|
|Awakening Power ~ Exorcism ~ Freefall ~ Regeneration|
|Bombs ~○~ Boomy ~○~ Electric Bombs ~ Exploding Bombs ~ Fighting Bracelet ~ Trap Bombs|
|Amber ~ Amortos ~ Climbing Gloves ~ Extra Energy Bar ~ Fruit ~ Jamgut Whistle ~ Magic Boards ~ Magic Bouncer ~ Mana ~ Nooties ~ Runes ~ Telescope ~ The Medallion|