Fighting bracelets are magic bracelets that give Kya new fighting abilities, they are used solely for fighting Wolfen. There are 8 different fighting bracelets, with new ones appearing in shops as the game progresses and each one becoming more expensive than the last. The game features a white, yellow, green, blue, brown, black, silver, and gold bracelet, in appearing order.
List of BraceletsEdit
- Triple Punch- Kya punches three times in a row.
- Direct Kick- A straight and normal kick.
- Tornado Kick- Two spin kicks in a row that resemble a tornado.
- Hair Kick- When a wolfen grabs kya's hair she can use the hair kick move to get out of the wolfens grasp.
- Hair Slip- When a wolfen catches kya, this move allows her to jump out of the wolfens grasp.
- Hair Crouch- When a wolfen catches kya by the hair, and another wolfen is about to hit her she can crouch down so the wolfen that has kya's hair gets hit instead of kya.
- Salto Kick- An acrobatic jump kick.
- Double Punch-A punch and a kick combination.
- Triple Strike-A combination of a kick an uppercut and a shove.
- Gaurd-Kya crosses her arms into a defense position in order to defend herself from wolfen attack.
- Lightning Tornado- A Devestating succession of swing kicks.
- Double Salto kick- two acrobatic kicks in the air.
- Sweep- Three devastating kicks, the first is a trip like kick, the second is a normal kick and the third is a kick that goes from up to down, that will slam the wolfen's face into the ground.
- Flip-Kya jumps on the wolfen and jumps off behind him.
- Ride- Kya jumps on a wolfen and rides it.
- Tailgrab- Kya grabs the wolfens tail
- Hammerhead- Kya punches the wolfens head while riding on it.
- Catapult- Kya Jumps on the wolfen and then pushes it in order to make it fall to the ground.
- Tail Kick- While holding the wolfens tail, kya kicks the wolfen.
- Side Kick- Kya kicks the wolfens knees and elbows it in the ribs in order to make it fall.
- Grab Kick- A series of kicks to the wolfens head.
- Tail Turn- Kya spins the wolfen around by holding onto its tail.
- Overboard-Kya throws the wolfen over her.
- Dodge-Kya quickly moves out of the way from an enemy attack.
- Mega Uppercut-A flying uppercut followed by a smash into the ground.
- Kick Straight Up-Kya kicks a wolfen in its private parts.
- Triple Pound- A combination of a kick from the ground an uppercut and a punch in the air.
- Boomy Storm- A circular and devastating attack with Kya's Boomy.
- Power Up- Allows Kya to throw a Grunt or a Kronos
- Counter Attack- Kya moves her hands to create a small yellow shield that slows down an opponent if it hits the shield.
- Increase Your Capabilities- The Bracelet increases the strenght of kya's hits on the enemy, up to 10% more damage.
- Increase Your Capabilities-The Bracelet increases the strenght of kya's hits on the enemy, up to 30% more damage.
- Akasa gives Kya the white bracelet in the beginning of the game.
|Kya Dark Lineage|
|Akasa ~ Amata ~ Apou ~ Area ~ Atea ~ Aton ~ Bird ~ Brazul ~ Brazul's Bird ~ Frank ~ The Hunter ~○~ Kya ~○~ The Snore ~ Stuff|
|Adada ~ B-Witch ~ Brazul's Son ~ Dr Alan ~ Karaboss ~ Mysterious Leg Character ~ Spiked Shell Monster|
|Kronos ~ Scrawny ~ Wolfen|
|Flying Forest ~ Forgotten Island ~ Hunters Domain ~ Nativ City ~ The Air Post ~ The Fortress ~ The Roots ~ The Quarry ~ Wolfen City|
|Awakening Power ~ Exorcism ~ Freefall ~ Regeneration|
|Bombs ~○~ Boomy ~○~ Electric Bombs ~ Exploding Bombs ~ Fighting Bracelet ~ Trap Bombs|
|Amber ~ Amortos ~ Climbing Gloves ~ Extra Energy Bar ~ Fruit ~ Jamgut Whistle ~ Magic Boards ~ Magic Bouncer ~ Mana ~ Nooties ~ Runes ~ Telescope ~ The Medallion|