|Nativ City||Nativ City/Gallery||Scenery||Image Gallery|
- Grassland City.
Nativ City is a lush grassland with trees, animals and, some monsters. It thrives on it's villagers, creating houses, shops and minigames. The only monsters in Nativ City, are the Sinoc, which tend to hide in strange areas.
Aton brings Kya to Nativ City after they are chased by the Wolfen, he then introduces Kya to Atea. It is found out that Frank has been captured by the overlord Brazul, who also happens to be Kya's long lost father. The Wolfen, are in fact Nativs that Brazul has used magic to transform them into the devious Wolfen. Kya discovers that, in order to get back to her world, Kya must locate the Medallion and the 7 runes.
Blue Micken - The Blue micken can be found across from Akasa's Dojo, near a Minigame that needs 100 mana to open.
Shop Locations & ItemsEdit
- Amata's Shop, sells restorative fruit.
Nativ City holds a giant tree with a set of elevators to each and every area in the world.
Nativ City leads to two other places, which are listed below.
- Dummy Wolfen - A straw doll that Kya, can duel, to gain experience with new moves.
- Scrawny - A knocked out Wolfen from The Roots, that is brought to Akasa's dojo by Aton.
Note: This is the only Wolfen in Nativ City.
- Sinoc - Sinocs are the only re-occurring, and common enemy in Nativ City. They appear mostly on the second level of the city, hidden in crates, but some actively lurk around the first weapon shop near the entrance to the Flying Forest.
- Kya can talk to other nativs, buy items, fight wolfen dummies and play minigames in Nativ City.
- In Nativ City there is a giant amber stone that Kya can heal herself with, without the use of Mana.
- Nativ City contains a zoo where Kya can catch rare animals with a trap bomb. She finds each of them on any of the worlds of Kya: Dark Lineage and gives it to the zoo for nooties (money).
- Nativ City contains a giant tree with all of the shell elevators to the other locations in the game.
- Nativ City contains one rare animal, a blue micken, that Kya can capture and give to the Nativ City Zoo. (Kya cannot find the Blue Micken unless she talks to the zoo manager (Apou))
- It is hinted that Nativ City, is not the Nativs original home. Wolfen City, could be the original city, but it is unknown.
|Kya Dark Lineage|
|Akasa ~ Amata ~ Apou ~ Area ~ Atea ~ Aton ~ Bird ~ Brazul ~ Brazul's Bird ~ Frank ~ The Hunter ~○~ Kya ~○~ The Snore ~ Stuff|
|Adada ~ B-Witch ~ Brazul's Son ~ Dr Alan ~ Karaboss ~ Mysterious Leg Character ~ Spiked Shell Monster|
|Kronos ~ Scrawny ~ Wolfen|
|Flying Forest ~ Forgotten Island ~ Hunters Domain ~ Nativ City ~ The Air Post ~ The Fortress ~ The Roots ~ The Quarry ~ Wolfen City|
|Awakening Power ~ Exorcism ~ Freefall ~ Regeneration|
|Bombs ~○~ Boomy ~○~ Electric Bombs ~ Exploding Bombs ~ Fighting Bracelet ~ Trap Bombs|
|Amber ~ Amortos ~ Climbing Gloves ~ Extra Energy Bar ~ Fruit ~ Jamgut Whistle ~ Magic Boards ~ Magic Bouncer ~ Mana ~ Nooties ~ Runes ~ Telescope ~ The Medallion|