Nativ City, and are unlocked once a certain amount of Nativs are Exorcised. When Kya is brought to Nativ City by Aton, there are only two shops already open, Amata's Shop, the Weapon Shop and the Zoo.
The following is a list of shops in the game
- Amata's Shop - A store that sells fruit, which enhances abilities.
- First Floor, Near Elevator.
- Weapon Shop - This shop contains the first Boomy, as well as sells an infinite amount of Trap Bombs.
- Nativ City Zoo - Is a Zoo, where Kya can capture animals for Apou's zoo, and receive Nooties as a reward.
- Second Floor, to the side.