There are some translation differences between the US version of Kya: Dark Lineage, and the European version. This is a list of them all.
|American Version||European Version|
|Jamgut Whistle||Jamgut Birdcall|
|The Ending Credits Plays The Jamgut Theme||The Ending Credits Plays Soca Music|
|Wolfen Alarm Makes Bell Noises||Wolfen Alarm Makes Animal Noises|
- Wolfen/Wolfun is spelled with an E, under Wolfen. Like Wolfun, is pronounced the same by the characters.
- The Jamgut "Birdcall", is simply known as the "Jamgut Whistle".
- During the ending credits, the Jamgut music theme, along with other songs play.
- When an intruder is spotted nearby one of their bases, the Wolfen will sound a bell. The American version of the game, sounds like a normal bell.
- Wolfen/Wolfun is spelled with a U, as "Wolfun". Despite being spelled differently, they are both pronounced the same.
- The item to call and ride Jamgut's, is called the Jamgut Birdcall.
- After beating the game, and viewing the ending credits. Soca music is played, a song that does not play in the rest of the game.
- When an intruder is spotted nearby one of their bases, the Wolfen will sound a bell. In the European version of the game, the bell sounds like an animal making noises.